Companion to Peripheral Neuropathy: Illustrated Cases and New Developments 1st Edition
The new Companion to Peripheral Neuropathy: Illustrated Case Studies by Dr. Peter J. Dyck, et al, which supplements Dyck and Thomas’ authoritative and comprehensive Peripheral Neuropathy, features illustrated case studies that explore the evaluation and management of the most common peripheral nerve disorders. Leading authorities in the field contribute clues to the diagnosis, clinical features, imaging studies, histopathology and more for each case. You’ll gain new insights into the causes of peripheral nerve disorders to help you diagnose and treat every condition.
- Offers new insights in clinical and electrophysiologic characterization, imaging, histopathology, and molecular genetics
- Shows you how abstract diagnosis and management principles apply in real situations
- Presents more illustrations than any competing reference so you can see disorders as they present in practice
- Offers expert clues to help you diagnose and manage patients quickly and effectively
- Provides references to the most significant literature in the field so you can stay at the forefront of this science