mmWave Massive MIMO: A Paradigm for 5G 1st Edition
mmWave Massive MIMO: A Paradigm for 5G is the first book of its kind to hinge together related discussions on mmWave and Massive MIMO under the umbrella of 5G networks. New networking scenarios are identified, along with fundamental design requirements for mmWave Massive MIMO networks from an architectural and practical perspective.
Working towards final deployment, this book updates the research community on the current mmWave Massive MIMO roadmap, taking into account the future emerging technologies emanating from 3GPP/IEEE. The book’s editors draw on their vast experience in international research on the forefront of the mmWave Massive MIMO research arena and standardization.
This book aims to talk openly about the topic, and will serve as a useful reference not only for postgraduates students to learn more on this evolving field, but also as inspiration for mobile communication researchers who want to make further innovative strides in the field to mark their legacy in the 5G arena.
- Contains tutorials on the basics of mmWave and Massive MIMO
- Identifies new 5G networking scenarios, along with design requirements from an architectural and practical perspective
- Details the latest updates on the evolution of the mmWave Massive MIMO roadmap, considering future emerging technologies emanating from 3GPP/IEEE
- Includes contributions from leading experts in the field in modeling and prototype design for mmWave Massive MIMO design
- Presents an ideal reference that not only helps postgraduate students learn more in this evolving field, but also inspires mobile communication researchers towards further innovation
ISBN 13: 978-0128044186