Nursing Research: Reading, Using and Creating Evidence 4th Edition
Each new print copy includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access that unlocks a comprehensive and interactive eBook, student practice activities and assessments, a full suite of instructor resources, and learning analytics reporting tools.
Nursing Research: Reading, Using, and Creating Evidence, Fourth Edition is an essential text for nursing students to build the skills
necessary for translating research into evidence. The Fourth Edition focuses on the Nursing Practice Guidelines and emphasizes evidence-based
practice in the profession of nursing. To reinforce these concepts the author cites a particular article that is appraised throughout the
The Fourth Edition also focuses on the dissemination of information and research best practices as conferences and other such resources become more available to students and professionals.
• Emphasis on Nursing Practice Guidelines
• New evaluation tool for reviewing a research article
• Extensive PICO questions throughout the text
• Addition of the contemporary PECO question
• Poster template added to the chapter on translation
ISBN 13: 9781284110043